Content Not Showing
Okay, I had this working before on Avada Theme and now when after I took it off because site was too new. I decided to try it again, but it now won’t after from back end or front end creating topics, the content is not showing. It just shows reply to the topic with buttons and text area only. I tried on chrome and firefox and IE 11. Not any change. Here is list of things I did.
1. Deactivated bbPress and reactivated
2. Delete forums and topics, and recreated them
3. Did the tools>forums>repair forums
4. Did the tools>forums>reset and removed the forums and topics after and recreated
5. Added User Role plugin
6. Deactivated all plugins with out bbPress deactivated
7. Had at beginning wp super cache and deleted and took stuff of ftp leftovers before starting the troubleshooting, and even deleted cache by plugin before deleting it
8. I deleted the site cookies in browsers
9. logged out and logged back in
10. Did ipconfig /flushdns
11. deleted cache from browsers
12. purged cache on cloudflare
I think that is all I did. From what I remember. That is a lot, and I am at a loss of why it won’t work now, and it has before. I am using latest WordPress 3.9.1. I do not know what else to do. I have searched google to find nothing. It keeps sending me to these forums, and nothing works at all. I don’t know if it a very long delay in showing content or what. I don’t know what got screwed up, but I am at the point where I do not ever want to have a forum on my site ever again. This hassle is pissing me off. If I don’t get this going soon, then I will take it off. I am on Azure Websites with Project Nami to use MSSQL database for WordPress, but that should not be what is causing it, because what I said before it worked before.
So this makes no sense after all that I did it does not work at all now. Wasted hours of nothing in return.
The topic ‘Content Not Showing’ is closed to new replies.