Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Compose message

• batmanfan
    Participant

@batmanfan

Under profile / messages / compose and when I enter the usename at ‘Send To (Username or Friend’s Name)’ I tried both name on case sensitive and non-sensitive. then either click tab or just move mouse to ‘subject’. The issues are…
    1. The name sometime shows up and sometime doesn’t show up.
    2. Some names just don’t show up at all no matter how I did – tab or move mouse to subject.

How to fix this? Thanks.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• batmanfan
    Participant

@batmanfan

Also, some names show up, after I write name and ‘tab’ on the keyboard on my desktop. Now, on mobile or tablet device there is no tab therefore names never show up though 🙁 how to make name show up then?

batmanfan
    Participant

@batmanfan

on the same ‘compose’ message – when the name eventually shows up and then I tried to enter another name and ‘tab’ the keyboard again, this time the second name doesn’t show up 🙁
    question: can I compose same message and send to more than one users? e.g. 5 or whoever I select?
    Thanks.

Robin W

@robin-w

this looks like more of a buddypress issue, as bbPress doesn’t have messages, or do you have a plugin, in which case it’s that 🙂

batmanfan
    Participant

@batmanfan

It’s GD bbPress Tools plugin, and yes it’s the WP 3.9 update issue. GD will update their plugin today.

Robin W

@robin-w

glad to hear !

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar