Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Changing the style.css file

• Well I have begun to make changes (I’m not a green and grey person, AND I need new glasses so I need a larger font) but the style.css (in templates subdirectory) changes are not making any difference to the appearance of the forums… are there other alterations needed elsewhere???

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Hello

I have just begun to make small changes, though it seems to update for me. I just changed the font size in the body section so far.

arghhhh! I had actually already posted here (well I thought I had) to say I needed new specs because I had not noticed that I had uploaded the altered style.css to the admin directory (god knows why, I must have looked in there for something and forgotten to select the templates dir afterwards.).

anyway, all is well now.

Thanks for your reply :)

I’m in the middle of writing a large guide on customizing bbpress, hopefully I can get it published today if I can get my bbpress fixed anytime soon.

kyte,

A hint: copy the original style.css to a new directory called my-templates/ and modify that one.

bryanveloso

@bryanveloso

Also when bbPress has a true template system, I’ll be making the default skin sort of like Andy’s Sandbox theme, so you won’t have to try to get around my CSS if you don’t want to. :)

chamathcsl
    Participant

@chamathcsl

Thank you so much, worked great 🙂

Can I ask a couple more questions (if you are too busy I understand) and thank you again for your help.

How would I make the copyright and design by font size smaller, again for mobiles only?

On the contact us page everthing looks fine until I flip my mobile into landscape mode and then the profile picture moves to the center but the text is not going below the picture, is there a way to fix this?

Take Care
    https://www.fiverr.com/highprbacklinkx
    https://www.fiverr.com/flyers1st

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar