Categories
Search
Bottom

Changing Forum in Front End Makes Topic Sticky

• acousticwebdesign
    Participant

@acousticwebdesign

I’m using bbpress 2.2.4, wordpress 3.5.1

If I edit a (non-sticky) topic created by another user and change the forum that the topic should be in – the topic is saved properly but it is made sticky. This only occurs if I am editing the topic on the front end (using the admin links). Changing the forum from the back end (wp-admin) does not cause the topic to become sticky.

Any idea what’s happening here?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Stephen Edgar
    Keymaster

@netweb

Can you update to the newly released bbPress 2.3 and let us know if the problem persists.

acousticwebdesign
    Participant

@acousticwebdesign

I tried upgrading but I’m experiencing some really strange issues. First of all, there is no longer an “Edit” admin link so I can’t test that the issue still exists. Was this the solution?

Secondly, I’m having a really weird problem with my styles after the upgrade. I think the framework is choking somewhere during the request but no errors are displayed. It looks like many of my bbpress-related styles are not being applied.

If I turn on debug mode, the problem goes away and everything displays as normal. But as soon as I turn it off again, it gets screwed up somewhere. Weird!

I know my stylesheet is being loaded and some of the styles are being applied properly, but some aren’t and the one’s that aren’t don’t even show up in firebug with a line through the middle saying they’ve been overridden, they just aren’t appearing at all. I’ve never seen anything like this before.

I’ve tried disabling all other plugins, no luck. Any idea what’s going on here.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar