Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Can’t Update Profiles

• revolutionbrigade

@revolutionbrigade

I already read several threads on this, but still can’t figure out a solution. I’m attempting to do several things, none of which are working:

1) Add a website to a profile

2) Change user status (to moderator from inactive)

3) Change details

I’m using Firefox, but I have tried in IE7 with similar results. Any ideas? Somebody help me out here.

my site is http://www.revolutionbrigade.com/forum

It’s got religious content, so if anybody is offended by Christian stuff please avoid it.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

What happens when you try to do those things?

What version bbPress did you install? If you integrated with WordPress, what version WordPress did you install?

Does the problem happen with the default theme?

What sort of hosting are you on, Windows or Linux or other?

revolutionbrigade

@revolutionbrigade

Nothing happens when I try to do it. It just refreshed without changing. I installed the 1.0 Alpha version (understand it’s still being developed) and integrated it with WP 2.7

The profile update appears to be working with the default theme, which I hate, so the question is how do I make it work with the theme that I like?

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

I think the answer is to find what’s different between the theme you installed and the default theme, and fix that. I can’t say what the difference is off-hand, but if this works properly with the default theme, then there’s something wrong with the theme you’re using.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar