Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Can't get to admin page in bbpress

• lwoods

@lwoods

I am following the install instructions and got through the installation successfully. Then I tried to log in to mysite/bbpress/bb-admin/ and mysite/bbpress/bb-admin/admin.php and it keeps sending me back to mysite/bbpress, although it shows that I am logged in. In fact, I logged out and logged back in just to make sure that I was logged in correctly. I still just go to the “home” page of the forum.

What am I doing wrong?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Ashish Kumar (Ashfame)
    Participant

@ashfame

fresh install?

lwoods

@lwoods

Are you suggesting that I do a fresh install of bbPress, or are you asking me if this is a fresh install?

gerikg

@gerikg

You could answer both, did you just install bbpress or try to integrate it with WP?

lwoods

@lwoods

I just installed bbpress into a folder “bbpress” that is in the root of my site, which is essentially a WordPress site. It said that the installation when fine. I want to integrate it into WP but the bbpress installation instructions say that I need to go to the bbpress admin page in order to do this. This is where things go wrong. I can’t GET to the admin page. It keeps sending me back to the bbpress default page, a page of forums.

lwoods

@lwoods

Quick note.

I rebooted and now I can get into the bbpress admin!

Now, how do I get the forum to be “inside” WP instead of a separate app?

Thanks

gerikg

@gerikg

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

One topic per topic please.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar