Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Can't edit user profile anymore

• I’ve updated my bbPress to 1.0.2 and I’ve noticed I can’t update my user profile anymore. On default theme, there there’s no problems, but on my custom theme problems do exists. More than that, I can’t see administration section in profile edit, but on default theme I do see it.

What have changed since 1.0.0 that might caused such problem? I can’t see any different things in default theme that would be missing in my custom theme…

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

Something is wrong with your theme if it works with the default theme. I’m sure if you look carefully you will find it.

I know something’s wrong with my theme, that’s why I’m asking about important things that changed in new version of bbPress ;). Where’s that change log for Thyme Mint…

<b>Update</b>

Found it, fixed it! Turns out that what worked in previous versions doesn’t work in new one, I’m talking about this:

<?php bb_profile_admin_form(); ?>

This works, in previous versions I was using this:

<?php bb_profile_admin_form('input'); ?>

This doesn’t work :).

Use a program like Beyond Compare to compare (or “diff”) the default theme versus your custom theme:

http://www.scootersoftware.com/moreinfo.php

That should quickly identify the changes between the two…

EDIT: I must’ve left this comment *just* after you edited your previous comment! Glad it worked out for ya… :-)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar