Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Cannot login to wp 2.8 after bbpress 1.0 install

• I am using bbpress 1.0 and wordpress 2.8.2. After the bbpress installation, I went back into wordpress and came to the site where all the pages were missing showing “Not Found. Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn’t here.”

When I try to login in to the site admin, “You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.”

I can login to bbpress, but not to wordpress. Any ideas? I went into the mysql and data is still there.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

Did you install WordPress and bbPress in the same directory? You shouldn’t have any problem like this just from installing or integrating bbPress.

I’m having the same problem. WP and BB have their own directories… not commingling files.

@biorm I solved my problem. Who knows if its the same as yours. What occurred in my case is bbPress for some reason changed the admin role to “none”. I was able to log in with a different admin account I’d previously established and change the admin privileges back to “Administration”. Unless you have another account on your wp installation with Admin privileges, I don’t know how to advise you. In any event, that’s the issue.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar