Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Cannot Add WPMU Header to BBpress

• My WPMU and BBpress setup is 99.99% complete. The *only* remaning issue is this:

Across all the blogs in my WPMU install I have a header that uses the following code to hook into every wordpress blog on my site:

add_action(‘wp_footer’, ‘wp_admin_bar’); /* part of hack to make this show at the top of each blog */

add_action(‘wp_head’,’wp_admin_bar_style’);

I need this header to show up at the top of my bbpress install without having to load wordpress on top of bbpress.

In short, I like my bbpress the way it looks on its own, I just want the header at the top. Is this possible?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • I would make a copy of your functions (wp_admin_bar and wp_admin_bar_style) and put them in a bbPress plugin.

I you want to make sure the code is always the same, you could use a symlink or instead make a bbPress plugin that just includes the one needed mu plugin.

is there anywhere i could just copy and paste the code? maybe into a header.php file?

pazcu

@pazcu

Suleiman,

since you were successful integrating wpmu and bbpress, could you tell me what they mean in the installation instructions (https://bbpress.org/blog/2006/09/simpler-integration-with-wordpress)

by “setting bb->wp_table_prefix”?

when i open config.php i see in the botton the following:

$bb->wp_table_prefix = ”; // WordPress table prefix. Example: ‘wp_’;

so, again the question is what exactly do i need to change in config.php

thanks!

_pablo

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar