Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

[BuddyPress] | Doesn't have a Change Avatar button in groups?

• Noodle Man
    Participant

@noodle-man

Right, so I have a website that’s just for my mates, and I’m using BuddyPress. I made a few “Divisions”, since my website’s a domain for my group on XBOX Live. So I go on the Divisions page, and I look around for a change avatar button. (Currently, the logo is just a blank box with “—–‘s Logo”) I can’t find a button anywhere. I tried changing my theme to the BuddyPress theme, also I tried with TwentyEleven, and it still happens. On my sub-domain I have on another site, I tried it, and it works. (The theme on the sub-domain is TwentyEleven).

Can someone help? If you need it, here’s a list of all the plugins that are active:

BP-Registration Options
    BP Avatar Suggestions
    BuddyPress
    BuddyPress Template Pack
    Wordpress Popular Posts
    Color My Posts

N.M.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Noodle Man
    Participant

@noodle-man

http://stale-cheese.com/ is the link, if needed.

jawanda0
    Participant

@jawanda0

I am in the same boat. Not sure if it is a BuddyPress issue or bbPress. When I create a new group, there is no option to change the group avatar, and of course after the fact there is no option either.

When you create a new group, how many “Steps” does it take you through? Doe it even give you a group avatar option?

Noodle Man
    Participant

@noodle-man

No, it just gives me 2 steps. There should be a “Change Avatar” button, and also a “Send user request” that isn’t on my website. I tried comparing the coding on BuddyPress plugin between my two domains/subdomains but I couldn’t see a difference. My theme is Tungstenation.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar