Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Best SEO Plugin?

• Haris Nadeem

@monst3r

I’m using bbPress 2.0.2 – What is the best SEO plugin available for bbPress?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Jared Atchison

@jaredatch

There are some excellent SEO plugins out there, but the question is which ones play well with bbPress. The best way to find out is to install them and give them a go.

Personally, I recommend Yoast SEO or All-in-one SEO as I believe those are the two best.

Haris Nadeem

@monst3r

Thanks for the prompt reply. I already have the All-in-one SEO plugin (and activated for my blog), but I don’t really see any option to change/modify forum META titles.

Jared Atchison

@jaredatch

bbPress overrides the page titles. See what I posted in the other topic.

OC2PS
    Participant

@sooskriszta

Yoast looks pretty good. And he works hard at compatibility with other plugins. Give it a go (there’s an import tool for All-in-One SEO)

Jared Atchison

@jaredatch

You can use https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/seo-data-transporter/ to move SEO settings around from plugin to plugin, this is what I would recommend to use.

In theory all SEO functions should work in bbPress *except* the page title because bbPress filters that.

Jared Atchison

@jaredatch

Closing this topic as it’s attracting bozos. Plenty of solid recommendations above :)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar