Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

bbPress throws PHP error when Super Admin creates a new site

• Shane Gowland
    Participant

@thewebatom

I’m running bbPress on a WordPress Multisite install. Whenever a user with super admin rights attempts to create a new site (through /wp-signup.php, from the primary site), bbPress throws a PHP error.

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in/home/admin/public_html/beeforums.net/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/capabilities.phpon line 453Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/admin/public_html/beeforums.net/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/capabilities.php on line 453

The site creation completes successfully and there is no evidence that there is anything wrong. The errors are not shown when a non-superadmin creates a new site.

I’ve been able to reproduce this on two network installs, but they’re both on the same server so I’m not sure if this is caused by something specific on that server.

Can anyone reproduce?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• teachercast
    Participant

@teachercast

Having the same issues on my end. Running Buddypress and bbpress, I just tried creating a new site and received the same exact errors.

Would love help with this one.

John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

This is fixed in trunk, and will be part of 2.3. In the meanwhile, turn debugging off in your production site and the error goes away, without any consequences that I am aware of.

horiamar
    Participant

@horiamar

Hi, I have the same problem, but additionally, my buddypress does not install the new site. I just see an empty directory there, no wp-powered site.

I would be glad to get a hint from you! Thanks in advance!

horiamar
    Participant

@horiamar

these are the errors I receive in my bp-installation:

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /…/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/capabilities.php on line 453

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /…/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/capabilities.php on line 453

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /…/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/capabilities.php on line 453

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /…/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/capabilities.php on line 453

Congratulations! You have successfully registered a new site.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar