Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

bbPress Sidebar not showing on site

• Chicken Review
    Participant

@chicken-review

When I installed the bbPress Sidebar it does not show up on my website. http://chickenreview.com/forums/.

I am using The Thesis Theme 1.8.5
    The bbPress version is 2.5.1

I downloaded and activated the bbPress WP Tweaks for the sidebar. I have tried all the wrappers in this plug-in.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Lynqoid
    Participant

@lynqoid

There is a sidebar on your site, when you say “the bbPress” sidebar, do you mean a widget or am I missing something?

Chicken Review
    Participant

@chicken-review

Hi Lyngold, I am referring to the widget. I downloaded and activated the bbPress WP Tweaks for the sidebar widget for bbPress and after I have saved everything the widget does not show on my page. I need this in order for people to be able to register.

Thanks for the reply.

Lynqoid
    Participant

@lynqoid

What happens if you disable the bbPress WP Tweaks, does the login/register widget appear again?

Chicken Review
    Participant

@chicken-review

When deactivated the login widget is still available but the bbPress sidebar widget disappears.

Chicken Review
    Participant

@chicken-review

I meant to say, When I deactivated the bbPress WP Tweaks Plugin, the Login widget is still available under, Dashboard>Widgets. Of course the bbPress Sidebar Widget is not available as long as this plugin is deactivated.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar