Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

bbPress showing profile picture

• Hi all!

I just installed the bbPress plugin on my blog-network. I am using a plug-in called user image that lats people upload profile pictures. The only problem with bbpress is that everytime the username is showing it also shows the profile picture which makes the forum looks really messy.

What can I do to prevent bbpress from showing the users profile picture everywhere?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • I really need some help with this so if there is someone with any ideas how to fix this. Please let me know!

Andre
    Participant

@andrejcarter

The instruction on if, where, and what sized picture is displayed in going to be someplace in your theme’s CSS file. Exactly where will depend on your theme.

Ny bbpress theme css file or my wordpress theme css file?

Andre
    Participant

@andrejcarter

Your bbPress theme css if they are separate.

Couldn’t find the file :/ Im using the default theme that comes along with the plug-in. Do you by any chance know what it is called?

Sorry about the hassle but im kind of noob on coding!

Andre
    Participant

@andrejcarter

I beleive it’s /bbp-themes/bbp-twentyten/css/bbpress.css.

I just can’t make this work… :(

If I click on the show source code I can find the problem, but I just don’t get where and how I can remove the avatars in the files provided.

You can see my forum here: http://revyportalen.no/forums/forum/revyportalen-forum-2/

Help is very much appreciated! Especially if someone could point me straight to the solution since I don’t really know css :/

Aleks

if you add

.bbp-author-avatar {

display: none;

}

to the css file andre pointed to it will probably stop all avatars being displayed anywhere in the forum

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar