Categories
Search
Bottom

bbpress rate post plugin

• crazy-nomce
    Participant

@crazy-nomce

Hello,

I tried to use the bbpress rate post plugin on WordPress 3.4.1, bbpress 2.0.3, BuddyPress 1.5.6 and the plugin v. 1.6.6. In the group forums it works very well, but in the site-wide forums there is nothing, so I thought I will modify and make it to work in bbpress…

I opened the files (bb-rate-forum-posts.php – the main file) looked at the hooks and tried to find the similar hooks for bbpress, but unsuccessfully for now. I tried few changes but always get blank screen errors.

Can anyone help me, with code, or just hints? Or some other plugin recommendation?

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• crazy-nomce
    Participant

@crazy-nomce

Bump, anyone?

Btw, I fixed half of the hooks (I added the corresponding hooks into the bbpress theme on my own, and it works), but I have problem with the remaining three hooks which I didn’t fixed, and they are:

add_filter( 'bp_get_the_topic_post_content', 'rfp_filter_rating_link', 3 ); 

add_filter( 'bp_get_the_topic_post_css_class', 'rfp_alter_post_based_on_rating', 1, 1 );

add_filter( 'bp_get_the_topic_post_poster_name', 'rfp_filter_poster_karma', 3 );

Also, I cannot find anything for the variable $bbp,and the corresponding variables in bbpress which exist in buddypress: $topic_template and $forum_template.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I forgot to mention that bbpress is updated to version 2.1. 🙂

• This reply was modified 11 years, 9 months ago by crazy-nomce.

hey I got a some problem. I’m using Rating-Widget Plugin n I can set up for topics in forum at my dashboard but it doesn’t work.

If I fix it, I will post here later.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar