Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

BBpress Integration Showcase

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

Nice piece of integration !

Robin W

@robin-w

Did you create a separate .ccs file – if so, could you post it here (surround it with the code button) so that others can see what you did, and I’ll maybe use it in the official documentation as an example !

Thibaud
    Participant

@tiblitz

Sure, although the first steps of customization comes from avada theme who integrate styles for bbpress as you can see on this page : http://theme-fusion.com/avada/forums/forum/general-information/

The following is the css i added to the style.css file of avada. I’m a begineer so let me know if something is wrong.

#bbpress-forums li.bbp-header, #bbpress-forums div.bbp-reply-header, #bbpress-forums #bbp-single-user-details #bbp-user-navigation li.current a, div.bbp-template-notice, div.indicator-hint {
    background: rgba(255, 204, 0, 0.65) !important;
    }

#bbpress-forums li.bbp-body ul.forum, #bbpress-forums li.bbp-body ul.topic {
    font-size: 17px;
    }

li.bbp-forum-topic-count, li.bbp-topic-voice-count, li.bbp-forum-reply-count, li.bbp-topic-reply-count {
    float: left;
    text-align: center;
    width: 11%;
    }

#bbpress-forums ul.bbp-lead-topic, #bbpress-forums ul.bbp-topics, #bbpress-forums ul.bbp-forums, #bbpress-forums ul.bbp-replies, #bbpress-forums ul.bbp-search-results, #bbpress-forums li.bbp-body ul.forum, #bbpress-forums li.bbp-body ul.topic, #bbpress-forums div.bbp-reply-content, #bbpress-forums div.bbp-reply-header, #bbpress-forums div.bbp-reply-author .bbp-reply-post-date, #bbpress-forums div.bbp-topic-tags a, #bbpress-forums #bbp-single-user-details, div.bbp-template-notice, div.indicator-hint .bbp-arrow {
    border-color: #FAD200 !important;
    }

#bbpress-forums div.odd, #bbpress-forums ul.odd {
    background: rgba(10, 89, 229, 0.16);
    }

#bbpress-forums ul.bbp-lead-topic, #bbpress-forums ul.bbp-topics, #bbpress-forums ul.bbp-forums, #bbpress-forums ul.bbp-replies, #bbpress-forums ul.bbp-search-results {
    font-size: 15px;
    }

And a few BBpress specific’s plugins :

Social Login (also a wordpress plugin)

Orbisius bbPress Enhancer

bbPress New Topic Emailer

bbPress Enable TinyMCE Visual Tab

bbPress2 shortcode whitelist

bbPress2 BBCode

And unfortunatly bbPress Threaded Replies doesn’t work with bbPress Enable TinyMCE Visual Tab, it’s one or the other.

Thibaud
    Participant

@tiblitz

And to answer your question yes their is a bbpress.css file in avada.

I don’t know if i’m allowed to post it here, could you confirm ? Themeforest and GPL… If yes I will.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar