Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

bbpress-integration.php file & enter bbPress table prefix?

• worrypascanada

@worrypascanada

Hello,

Within bbpress-integration.php file, where do I have to input my bbPress table prefix? Refer to excerpt below.

Thanks for your support.

Robert Richard.

<?php _e(“Enter the table prefix for your bbPress installation below. The table prefix is found in your bbPress installation’s config.php file. You may list multiple table prefixes by separating them with commas.”); ?>

71 <?php _e(‘Example’); ?>: Add here = bb_

73 <h3><label for=’bbpress-integration’><?php _e(Or over here = ‘bbPress table prefixes’); ?></label></h3>

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • admin area (wp-admin) -> plugins -> bbPress Tab

Trent

worrypascanada

@worrypascanada

Thanks for replying.

If your suggestion is within the bbPress Administrator Panel, I can’t access it right now. It’s my second issue https://bbpress.org/forums/topic/225?replies=28 . If it’s not the Admin Panel, then I don’t understand where this location lead to.

Thanks for your patience.

Robert.

worrypascanada

@worrypascanada

Thanks any replies.

The bbpress-integration.php and display-name.php files where dropped within the following path: /public_html/blogue/bbpress/bb-plugins. These files are not showing within my existing WordPress Admin manager plugin area; there’s no bbPress tab.

Robert.

I had another post about the ‘key master’, but is was whatever account you used as the administrator when you installed bbPress. Actually, this plugin is installed in WordPress. It then pulls the users out of bbPress over to WordPress to sync the users. You need to install it at wordpress I believe.

Trent

worrypascanada

@worrypascanada

Got it! bbpress-integration.php file now displaying within WordPress Plugin section; bbPress tab has been configured to my bb_ prefix. What about the display-name.php file? It doesn’t appear within WordPress Plugin section; I suppose it’s normal?

Thanks a million Trent.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar