Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

bbpress integrate to my custom theme

• lukas_doubek
    Participant

@lukas_doubek

Hi, everywhere, i mean everyone on every tutorial is mentioned, that you must install the plugin like this

1) Visit the WordPress Administration Screen and navigate to Plugins > Add New.
    2) Search for bbPress
    3) Locate the bbPress plugin and click install
    4) Activate the plugin

But i dont want people to have to install it, i want the plugin to be allready integrated in my custom theme im building. But when i copied it to my plugin folder (in my custom theme folder, not the “wp-conetnt/plugins” !!), and i required it in my functions.php. after this, the web get stacked, it kills my browser, because there is hundreds of error messages:

Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /www/doc/domain/www/wp-content/themes/theme/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/template-functions.php on line 316

Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /www/doc/domain/www/wp-content/themes/theme/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/template-functions.php on line 321

………….

Does anybody know how to integrate it? it would be great if there is some tutorial. everywhere i find how to use it, or the 4 steps to install it by zip uploading.

thanks for help

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar