Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

BBpress forum page in BuddyPress.

• fede1
    Participant

@fede1

Hello ! WHERE I CAN FIND THE TEMPLAE FILE WHO GENERATES TJE FORUM PAGE OF A GROUP IN BUDDYPRESS SECTION ?? I have installed bbpress separated by Buddypress. i have 2 indipendent installation and i use bbpress for Buddypress group !

I relly need to know how to do!

Thank you so much.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Jared Atchison

@jaredatch

I’m not sure how this works with BuddyPress, but you may be able to try this plugin which typically shows what templates are in use.

https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/debug-bar-bbpress/

palmdoc
    Participant

@palmdoc

OK very new at bbPress, coming from Buddypress Group forums.
    After migrating to bbPress (performing an import) my main Forums page now looks like this:

http://mymobilefest.com/forums/

Is there a way to display the latest say 20 threads from all Grouped forums in the Forums page?

Thanks

Stephen Edgar
    Keymaster

@netweb

@palmdoc You can could create a new WordPress page and add the [bbp-topic-index] shortcode to it.

palmdoc
    Participant

@palmdoc

I added short code that to the original Forums page from Buddypress but the forum listing did nto show.
    I deleted the Forums page, recreated a new one called Forums again and now the page is completely blank! Help!
    http://mymobilefest.com/forums/

The only content in the page is
    [bbp-topic-index]

Stephen Edgar
    Keymaster

@netweb

Try disabling all your other plugins as it looks like one of them is causing a conflict and get bbPress doing what you want it to do with correct menu items etc then enable your plugins one by one and check to see if bbPress works as it was to find the conflicting plugin.

palmdoc
    Participant

@palmdoc

Thanks for the tip. You are right, after disabling all but the bbPress and Buddrpress plugin I can view the Forums page. I shall re-enable them one by one to weed out the culprit.
    Muchos gracias.

palmdoc
    Participant

@palmdoc

Hmmm, a flood of visitors has taken my site offline lol

palmdoc
    Participant

@palmdoc

Hmm strange. One minute there, another minute gone. Now I can’t see the forum listing again. I disabled all plugins but bbPress and Buddypress, used the default BP theme and I see only the group listing and not forum listing.
    I have put the site in Maintenance mode

palmdoc
    Participant

@palmdoc

Sigh, had to restore from backup and back to BP Legacy Group forums. If anyone can help troubleshoot I’d appreciate it. Will donate for the effort.

palmdoc
    Participant

@palmdoc

Gee, am I the only one with this problem?

palmdoc
    Participant

@palmdoc

Bump

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar