Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

BBpress, buddypress integration issues

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You don’t mention what version of WordPressMU you have; you do have that installed also, right?

Buddypress is basically just a plugin. Have you been able to install and integrate wpmu and bbpress without it?

take out

define( 'WP_AUTH_COOKIE_VERSION', 1 );

if you’re using 2.8.4a and make sure the other “defines” are right after <?

It seems most of the Buddypress / WPMU / BBpress tutorial floating around the web are out of date now, e.g. they refer to separate bp-themes folders etc.

Is there any update for latest BBpress plus BP 1.1.2 …? I am most concerned about backwards recognition users that registered before BBpress was installed.

I found with BP/WPMU that there is a complete lack of backwards recognition and had to manually remake a number of blogs.

Thanks.

i upgraded bbpress and converted wordpress to MU, then added buddypress on top. i didn’t run into any major issues, but then again, i made sure to back up before i made any major changes to the database, so a few disasters were avoided that way ;)

I find that Buddypress does not add any members blogs that existed before I installed Buddypress.

For example, if you go to Members > User > Blogs (http://example.com/members/example_user/blogs/ … does it show a pre-existing blog, or does it say something like, ‘this user has not made a blog yet’?

Thanks

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar