Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

BBPRESS and WPMU Nightmare

• I have followed every video out there and every instruction link on this Migration and I am about to go crazy! Can someone please explain step by step on how to get cookies to work between these two loads! I have the two apps sharing the same data base I just cant get cookies to work. someone please help !

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Sam Bauers
    Participant

@sambauers

This is becoming more of a problem with the newer release of WPMU and with so many people wanting to integrate with it to use BuddyPress.

I’m looking into WPMU integration specifically at the moment in an attempt to make it easier for 1.0

It is actually possible right now, it’s just too damn convoluted to be within most people’s ability. If you can sit tight on just the DB integration for now, then try again with 1.0-rc-2, things should be better by then.

I hope to have that version out within a couple of weeks.

I have the following:

Version 1.0-alpha-6 and WordPressMU 2.7.1 The problem lies with the instructions: Your video is excellent but when you read other posts they approach it different, and everyone has different ideas about this token, and the plug ins. Its just so dam confusing. I have two con fig files that have so much different code I just have no idea what is going on.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar