Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

bbPress 2.1 -Can't do anything except for posting a topic & reply in group forum

• I’m using bbPress 2.1 on my of buddypress powered sandbox & enable the new “group forum” feature that comes with 2.1.

Everything works perfectly except for one thing: I’m only able to post topic & reply in the group forum. When I tried to edit, split, close, stick, merge, trash, spam a topic / reply in the group forum, it don’t work and like if nothing is happen.

If you want to take a look, please go to http://cheng.scirefs.org and login using the following info:

Try posting a topic or a reply in the forum of one of the test group and try to edit it. You’ll know what I’m mean.

Do anyone here is having the same problem?

• This topic was modified 11 years, 8 months ago by John James Jacoby. Reason: Posting login information is a bad idea
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• kraigg
    Participant

@kraigg

I’m having the exact same problem, although the links for ‘trash’ and ‘spam’ work. Not being able to edit is a major problem.

I removed all plugins, except for bbPress 2.1 and Buddypress 1.5.6, and editing a topic/reply still doesn’t work.

Editing with just bbPress 2.1 installed works, but once paired up with Buddypress doesn’t work.

John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

Topic edited to remove login info.

Sounds like a bug; create a trac ticket. 🙂

kraigg
    Participant

@kraigg

Thanks John 🙂 I just created a new trac ticket #1906 for this bug

Nuno
    Participant

@nuno-adrego

Anything new about this?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar