Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

bbPress 0.73 released

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• AphelionZ
    Participant

@aphelionz

Great work! You and the rest of the bbPress team (whoever that might be) should be commended for your fast, quality development.

PS. the plugin works now and i’m so PSYCHED!

YES U R RIGHT AphelionZ, i agree with u, a big big thanks to all bbpress team. great job!

i like that bbpress forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AphelionZ
    Participant

@aphelionz

Now you guys just need to make a wiki, and a gallery!!! :-D

operacional

@operacional

ok!

Nice.

Hello all, I ask excuse for my English. I have installed the forum, I have added the plugin for the users integration whit WP. The only problem that I have is that the users with a nickname composed from two parts come recognized nonexistent, while those written in a phrase come recognized.

EX:

pino: recognized

den yo: not recognized.

Can be resolved this problem?

I am actually having an issue with the login and logout. I logged in perfectly from my initial install. I went to adjust the template by duplicating the files in the bb-template/ and creating a my-template/ directory. While logged in I am able to perform as one would expect; however, I was unable to logout.

When I hit the logout link it takes me to “http://mydomain.com/subdir/login.php?logout”

Then returns to the previously viewed page, but I am still logged in. I went to change the password as I thought it may have been a purposeful measure to make sure an individual changes their password. I was immediately logged out, and now I am unable to log back in using my old password, or the new one I created.

Thanks.

RESOLVED:

Deleted cookies and other private information from Firefox, and reinstalled. Just a glitch in the matrix.

Thanks.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar