Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

bb Mystique Theme v1.0

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • That’s very nice. I like the twitter integration :)

However, there’s a minor bug. There is a gap betwen the breadcrumb/top strip (that has the home link, etc) and the rest of the page.

This gap means this strip also hides the rss/twitter icons.

That’s very nice. I like the twitter integration :)

However, there’s a minor bug. There is a gap betwen the breadcrumb/top strip (that has the home link, etc) and the rest of the page.

This gap means this strip also hides the rss/twitter icons.

ah, this is on your screenshot as well. Do you have a fix, otherwise I’ll try and figure it out myself.

Thanks.

ah, this is on your screenshot as well. Do you have a fix, otherwise I’ll try and figure it out myself.

Thanks.

Gautam Gupta
    Participant

@gautamgupta

Well, the gap is deliberate – you can see that in the original Mystique theme too. To remove that, you can put this at the end of the theme’s style.css:

.shadow-right{ padding-bottom: 0 !important; }

And the icons aren’t actually hidden – when you hover the icons, they should come out – but that’s only possible when you’ve the latest version of jQuery running (that is in bbPress dev aka trunk version, not in 1.0.2 or below). So what you can do is, download the latest jQuery and replace it with the one present on your server (bb-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js).

Gautam Gupta
    Participant

@gautamgupta

Well, the gap is deliberate – you can see that in the original Mystique theme too. To remove that, you can put this at the end of the theme’s style.css:

.shadow-right{ padding-bottom: 0 !important; }

And the icons aren’t actually hidden – when you hover the icons, they should come out – but that’s only possible when you’ve the latest version of jQuery running (that is in bbPress dev aka trunk version, not in 1.0.2 or below). So what you can do is, download the latest jQuery and replace it with the one present on your server (bb-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js).

Supp3rMario

@supp3rmario

Hi!

Screenshot was nice, but when i go to my forum, result is this: http://worldwideforum.org/board/

Supp3rMario

@supp3rmario

Hi!

Screenshot was nice, but when i go to my forum, result is this: http://worldwideforum.org/board/

Supp3rMario

@supp3rmario

Resolved that problem :)

Supp3rMario

@supp3rmario

Resolved that problem :)

Hi I try with your theme, no error with firefox but when I try with IE 8, error shows as below:

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; BTRS31753; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Timestamp: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 22:42:36 UTC

Line: 21

Char: 19544

Code: 0

URI: http://forum.aung.info/bb-templates/bb-mystique/js/jquery.mystique.js?ver=1.0

Any idea to fix this? Thanks.

Hi I try with your theme, no error with firefox but when I try with IE 8, error shows as below:

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; BTRS31753; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Timestamp: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 22:42:36 UTC

Line: 21

Char: 19544

Code: 0

URI: http://forum.aung.info/bb-templates/bb-mystique/js/jquery.mystique.js?ver=1.0

Any idea to fix this? Thanks.

Issue with your theme.

if you have:

Main forum

Sub forum A

Sum form of A (B)

going into either of those sub forums you dont see any of the post and topics that belong to those forums, you only see them if you go to the mian forum that shows an over view of all the topics

Switching back to the default theme fixes this.

Issue with your theme.

if you have:

Main forum

Sub forum A

Sum form of A (B)

going into either of those sub forums you dont see any of the post and topics that belong to those forums, you only see them if you go to the mian forum that shows an over view of all the topics

Switching back to the default theme fixes this.

Sorry for the bump but:

Ok so forums with sub forums issues:

if a forum has a sub forum, so Forum – Main has a subforum of forum B, if Forum Main has a post or topic or stickied topic you dont see it.

Some topics, like stickied topicsfrom forum B dont show while others do.

Sorry for the bump but:

Ok so forums with sub forums issues:

if a forum has a sub forum, so Forum – Main has a subforum of forum B, if Forum Main has a post or topic or stickied topic you dont see it.

Some topics, like stickied topicsfrom forum B dont show while others do.

Ramiuz
    Participant

@ramiuz

Sounds like great news Gautam.

I´m gonna have to need a bit more information though.

Do you have a demo of this?

And how is the customization options in the dashboard? Cause that´s what makes the Mystique theme great.

Can you for instance have sidebar now?

Ramiuz
    Participant

@ramiuz

Sounds like great news Gautam.

I´m gonna have to need a bit more information though.

Do you have a demo of this?

And how is the customization options in the dashboard? Cause that´s what makes the Mystique theme great.

Can you for instance have sidebar now?

Gautam Gupta
    Participant

@gautamgupta

@Aung and @Adrienkb

Will have a look into those issues.

@Ramiuz

No demo yet, you can view the screenshot instead. You have to edit the options in functions.php (there aren’t many) and a sidebar is actually not needed in bbPress, so I removed it. :)

Gautam Gupta
    Participant

@gautamgupta

@Aung and @Adrienkb

Will have a look into those issues.

@Ramiuz

No demo yet, you can view the screenshot instead. You have to edit the options in functions.php (there aren’t many) and a sidebar is actually not needed in bbPress, so I removed it. :)

Ramiuz
    Participant

@ramiuz

I certainly could use a sidebar in my BBPress. If I was able to install WordPress widgets in it.

So without all this, it´s mostly the header thats new..?

Ramiuz
    Participant

@ramiuz

I certainly could use a sidebar in my BBPress. If I was able to install WordPress widgets in it.

So without all this, it´s mostly the header thats new..?

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar