Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

BB-config problem with upgrade to 9.0.2

• kannued
    Participant

@kannued

I run multiple forums using a single database. I successfully upgraded my first forum. Now, I’m trying to upgrade my second. In my install of the upgrade for the second forum, at the second step, it flipped out of the install to my first forum. In bb-config, I changed this line to my database name for this forum.

$bb_table_prefix = 'clubs'; // Only letters, numbers and underscores please!

Then when I called the url for the second forum, the install re-occurred at the second step which I was able to continue successfully to the end.

When I called on the url for the second forum, it did appear. But when I try to login on the second forum, I get an error message “Could not determine site URI”. The url is suddenly my first forum “http://www.example.com/firstforum/bb-login.php”

What do I need to change so I can login to my second forum?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• kannued
    Participant

@kannued

Now, when I call for the second forum, I get “Could not determine the site URI”. I double-checked my bb-config. The table-prefix is correct, and matches the database.

kannued
    Participant

@kannued

In the old config, I could indicate the path. This is not available in the bb-config. Where do I indicate the path in the version 9.0.2?

kannued
    Participant

@kannued

I inserted “path” into the search engine, and found my solution. Problem solved.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar