Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

bb-cache not turning on

• Greets:

Just a quick silly question about my own bbpress install. I don’t see an answer by searching so…

I can’t get the bb-cache to activate. I’ve made the bb-cache subdirectory writable but nothing’s showing up in there.

Thanks,

-drmike

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • This got resolved in the mailing list. It appears that for the time being the cache is not working and has been turned off.

Sorry for the trouble.

-drmike

I wondered about this myself already, was thinking to myself before.. “It’s not even doing anything, why even have it to begin with?”.. lol. =P But, like Michael A. said on the list, there plans to be some type of implementation of it then.. so.. I guess patience is virtue..

spencerp

webdevelopment

@webdevelopment

i get this error when recounting posts…

Recounting

* Counting forum topics and posts…

Done counting forum topics and posts.

Done recounting. The process took 10 queries and 0.083 seconds.

Warning: opendir(/usr/home/<security>/public_html/forum/bb-cache): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /usr/home/<security>/public_html/forum/bb-includes/cache.php on line 286

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /usr/home/<security>/public_html/forum/bb-includes/cache.php on line 287

Warning: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /usr/home/<security>/public_html/forum/bb-includes/cache.php on line 290

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar