Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

bb-Bluesands

• stitzelj
    Participant

@stitzelj

I just wanted to mention that I’ve finished up my bb-Bluesands theme as a complement to my Bluesands theme for WordPress. Feel free to download and test it out – and let me know if you run across any bugs.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• _ck_
    Participant

@_ck_

I’m trying to track down why the side columns are not rendering (they are there in the view source, just some weird css issue) in my theme switcher:

http://bbshowcase.org/forums/?bbtheme=bb-bluesands

any ideas?

I can view your own demo in firefox (windows) just fine and the side columns show up. Weirdness.

stitzelj
    Participant

@stitzelj

I also notice there is a LOT of extra whitespace at the bottom that doesn’t belong there. I’m betting it has something to do with the presence of the theme switcher button interfering, but I can’t say for sure without seeing what code you’re using for the switcher.

_ck_
    Participant

@_ck_

Update: I figured it out easily after taking a break and looking at it with fresh eyes. I do a “clear:both” for the switcher and that was breaking your style. In fact yours is the only style I’ve encountered so far that it breaks, so this is a problem I will have to work on (for now just switching to clear:right)

Suggestion: maybe the views list should be moved under the login box so it persists across the entire forum? Or at least for the front page it should maintain the same kind of title block.

stitzelj
    Participant

@stitzelj

That’s a pretty good idea. I’ll make that change in the next release, which I’ll probably drop in a week or so to make sure I clean up any other bugs I run across.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar