Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

BackPress, what's that?

• amirsaam

@7i7griffin

umm, I wanna ask exactly what is BackPress?!?

I got some info about it but I’m not sure, I’ll be in doubt of you if explain it for me :)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• master5o1
    Participant

@master5o1

Home

BackPress is a PHP library of core functionality for web applications. It grew out of the immensely popular WordPress project, and is also the core of the bbPress and GlotPress sister-projects.

amirsaam

@7i7griffin

Thanks dude about answer and the address. I read them but I’ve question now, if we integrate our bbPress with WordPress can we use some functions from WP?

I mean if we do integrate after that in theme designin’ can we use a function like this? <?php get_wp_header(); ?> (It’s jus’ a example, Im not sure about the code!)

John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

If you plan on integrating bbPress with WordPress, you’ll have much better luck using 2.0. While its very possible to do in 1.0/1.1, you’re going to have a hard time finding anyone to help you with how.

amirsaam

@7i7griffin

Yep JJJ, bbPlugin is very good but I’ve still have no skill in using it. Other way our people like the StandAlone more than the bbPlugin. For now I want learn more about the SA :)

This BackPress question is that I want know it and you can better answer me, is that possible to get some function from WordPress after integrating? BackPress will be used here? :)

BackPress is a subset of WordPress functionality and exists in WordPress, so yes, you’ll have access to it if you integrate.

amirsaam

@7i7griffin

Thank you Adam :) You made me happy. Going to now BP functions!!! :-D

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar