Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Alt Class Not displaying correctly in

• Just a small cosmetic issue I noticed after installing the Version 1.0-alpha-1 zip file: after activating a few plugins, I noticed that the cells were not alternating classes correctly (or at least, what I’d think of as correctly).

To test this, simply go to the Plugins page and activate a plugin. If the plugin row had a white background, it changes to green to show it’s active. If it had a gray background, it stays gray whether it is active or not. It seems to me that we’d want there to be either one or two shades of green to show the active plugins.

The cause between this seems to be the CSS classes of the active rows alternated between <tr class="active"> and <tr class="active alt">; this means that the row with ‘active alt’ takes the properties of the ‘alt’ row, which overrides the background color of the ‘active’ class as it is lower in the style.css template. This derives from the function get_alt_class(), as defined in bb-includes/template-functions.php, which can assign two classes to one element.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar