Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Agitainment.Comics Forum

• agitainment

@agitainment

Hey, everybody.

Agitainment.Comics ( http://agitainment.com/ics/ ) is an online graphic novel anthology dedicated to presenting the finest in comics entertainment from some of the best up-and-coming creators in the field.

My bbPress forum ( http://agitainment.com/ics/forum/ ) has been modified to match the old-school comic book format of my WordPress site. Have a look and let me know what you think.

Ex animo!

Rick

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• agitainment

@agitainment

Oh, and in case you like the comics, they update every Monday!

swaymedia

@swaymedia

what is this about?

_ck_
    Participant

@_ck_

swaymedia I think the confusion is that sometimes you’ll see an empty topic when akismet flags the first post as spam, even if it’s a false positive. bbPress doesn’t delete the whole topic, just the post, which is a bad behavior unfortunately, needs a TRAC ticket.

I’ve un-spammed it since it was a false positive.

If you ever see a topic like that, tag it with “modlook”

(note to Chris, apparently we need to check the akismet admin section more often as I just found a whole bunch of false positives in there)

agitainment, that’s a great integration into your theme, really shows off the power of bbPress to blend in to an existing site. Maybe make the blue text, slightly darker for better contrast?

agitainment

@agitainment

Thanks, _ck_. I appreciate the feedback.

By the way, I’m running several of your plugins, including Human Test, bbCode, Subscribe to Topic and more.

For anyone wanting to extend your bbPress site, I suggest looking first at _ck_’s plugins under the Extend tab. Really great stuff.

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

> (note to Chris, apparently we need to check the akismet admin section

> more often as I just found a whole bunch of false positives in there)

Yeah, I just saw/released a bunch from there too. Will check whenever I am visiting the forums.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar