Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

after integration -> some problems!

• hello guys,

i have succesfully integrated bbpress and wordpress…i’m still working on the template integration, but is in progress…

but i also have some little problems…

1. i can only logout through the script i login…wordpress login -> only wordpress logout works

2. the side doesnt let me download files…wenn i click on a link to a pdf the following error occurs:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function load_default_textdomain() in /home/www/kunden/fsj-community.de/wordpress/forum/bb-settings.php on line 182

direkt link: http://zuhause-weltweit.de/files/2007/09/zwev-satzung-beitrittsformular.pdf

side: http://zuhause-weltweit.de

can you guys help me out?

jaithn

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • 1. Sounds like a cookie problem. Clear your cookies, log in with bb and see what cookies are set; repeat for wp.

2. Possibly an integration problem. Open bb-settings.php and add the line you used in config.php to load wordpress, then see if the problem persists (just at a wild guess).

1. i did it before, when i was trying to do the integration. they definit the cookies in the config file. they are now the some…

2. didnt do any good.

thx anyway!

actually i have found some more problems…

after integration. my feeds don’t work anymore…

the bbpress feed shows the following error:

XML-Verarbeitungsfehler: XML-Deklaration nicht am Beginn von externer Entität

Adresse: http://zuhause-weltweit.de/forum/rss.php

Zeile Nr. 1, Spalte 3: <?xml version=”1.0″?><!– generator=”bbPress” –>

–^

and the wordpress feed:

XML-Verarbeitungsfehler: XML-Deklaration nicht am Beginn von externer Entität

Adresse: http://zuhause-weltweit.de/feed

Zeile Nr. 1, Spalte 3: <?xml version=”1.0″ encoding=”UTF-8″?>

–^

sorry, its in german. but both only say, that the declaration is not at the beginning…

how does that come? any ideas?

thx,

jaithn

Kein Problem, kann ich lesen. :P

I think that problem with the feeds is easily fixable. Look for spaces before and after <?php and ?>, and possibly check if this works for you otherwise (you may have to look for a similar mistake in bb rather than in wp).

actually, i don’t know where to look. i checked the feed-files both in bbpress and in wordpress. but i can’t find the error in their. also it startet after the integration..so it has to do something with it. any more ideas?

what about the 2. problem. i can’t download files. any more hints?

thx,

jaithn

hey folks,

i even found a new problem!

i can’t add links to my posting in my mainblog. i succesfully integrated wpmu with bbpress and now the links don’t work anymore.

when i add a link, the post only shows <a>words</a>..

did i allready tell you guys that i’m using wpmu?

any ideas?

thx,

jaithn

hey folks,

i even found a new problem!

i can’t add links to my posting in my mainblog. i succesfully integrated wpmu with bbpress and now the links don’t work anymore.

when i add a link, the post only shows <a>words</a>.

did i allready tell you guys that i’m using wpmu?

any ideas?

thx,

jaithn

ups..sorry..you can delete the second post!

jaithn

hello…

after upgrading to .83 the error-message changed…

maybe somebody could help me!!! please!!

Fatal error: Call to undefined function __() in /home/www/kunden/fsj-community.de/wordpress/forum/bb-includes/default-filters.php on line 81

jaithn

How are you calling bbPress from WordPress?

There seems to be something wrong with your webserver. Requests to a real pdf file should not be executing any PHP at all.

i call it like this:

if ( !defined('BBDB_NAME') )
    require_once(ABSPATH.'forum/bb-load.php');

the problem started after the integration of wordpress and bbpress…so i don’t know what the problem ist.

mdawaffe do you have a idea how i can fix this?

i have one more problem…i can’t add links to my posts…when i post a link in the entry it shows only <a>test</a>…any idea?

jaithn

i’m running now bbpress.83 and wpmu 1.3…

Jaithan, I wouldn’t be using WPMU. Rather, I’d be using current WP, 2.3.1 and wait for the WPMU to get upgraded, sorry.

The reasons are that we cannot rely on WPMU to remain stable, since they have to bring that up to 2.3.1 standards. I would suspect that it would be easier to add MU features to 2.3.1 than to bring WPMU up to snuff. For one thing, they went to a role-based authentication/security model, which also makes it much easier to integrate with MediaWiki, BTW.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar