Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Affiliate Marketing Store Builder?

• Ldjautobody
    Participant

@ldjautobody

Hi everyone! First may I say that I really enjoy this forum. It is definitely one of the best I’ve been involved with and I’d like to thank everyone that has contributed and helped us with our site as we move along. It’s been a little slow going, but I’ve learned an unbelievable amount about WordPress, BuddyPress and Bbpress along the way and it’s an education that is priceless. So thank you to everyone!

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a good, inexpensive or free, “affiliate store builder” plugin to use on our site. I want to be able to build an “affiliate only” (we don’t market any of our own products), but our business is based on the installation, sale and service of many auto and motorcycle accessories which we install and service. I’m looking for a good plugin that will make the chore of building an affiliate storefront a little easier than taking each and every item we sponsor and putting it into a database one item at a time. We handle literally thousands of items and it would take forever to enter each of them individually.

Anyone have any suggestions? You can see the site at http://accessories.ldjautobody.com. If you look at the site and have any other suggestions, I would be happy to hear from all my experts! Constructive criticism never hurt anyone either…so let me know what you think needs improvement too. I’m all ears when it comes to the folks I’ve met here on the forum.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or comments. I really appreciate all the help you guys have given us. Your information is priceless and I will try my best to contribute back when there is something that looks like I can help with.

Dee Blackman at LdjAutoBody

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.