Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

admin.php could not find ../bb-load.PHP

• I’m sure I’m just overlooking something, because it doesn’t appear that anyone else has had this type of problem. Here is the error message in part:

Warning: require_once(../bb-load.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ( followed by my directory structure).

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘../bb-load.php’ (include_path=’.:/home/lvhworld/public_html/PEAR:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in (followed by my directory structure).

The error occurs on line 4 in admin.php. This is a brand-new install. Just downloaded today, of course, no plug-ins are involved.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Jubal

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

So, does the file bb-load.php actually exist on the server? Maybe you just have a bad copy or are missing a file from a bad file transfer.

Thanks chrishajer for the suggestion. The file does indeed exist on this server in the correct location. I opened the file just to see if it was a good file, and it looked fine to me. You have an idea go. I think I will uninstall, get another download, and reinstall. Thanks for the idea!

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

If you’re not too far into it, it makes sense to just download the software again. Just delete all the files and then unzip and upload them all.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar