Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

admin panel warning

• I just converted my forum from phpBB.

Everything looks like working fine except the admin panel warning about the statistics

It is probably because the forum start date is not configured correctly somewhere but I couldnt find it so far.

Can anybody help me?

here is the warning message I get;

Warning: Division by zero in /home/hosting/public_html/forums/bb-includes/functions.bb-statistics.php on line 214

Warning: Division by zero in /home/hosting/public_html/forums/bb-includes/functions.bb-statistics.php on line 194

Warning: Division by zero in /home/hosting/public_html/forums/bb-includes/functions.bb-statistics.php on line 174

Warning: Division by zero in /home/hosting/public_html/forums/bb-includes/functions.bb-statistics.php on line 244

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • I got the same problem on a fresh install.

Just installed…

WP MU 2.8.1

BBPress 1.01 bachet

Elias

@goebelmasse

I think that this problem occurs in forums w/o posts, when the various numbers are divided by the number of posts, which is zero. But it is a bug, the code must test for zero as denominator…

I have posts in my forum from the converted phpbb. And I also add more posts after I fully converted to bbpress. so it is not the matter of no posts.

_ck_
    Participant

@_ck_

Remember to file bug reports on http://trac.bbpress.org

They are not much help here.

here is my fix for this problem

It turned out that couple of topics in the topic tables didnt have topic start time.

It was 0000-00-00 00:00:00. It was probably from converting from phpBB.

I changed to start times and then there is no warnings anymore.

Confirmed, it is because there are no forums and posts

I’ve deleted the initial forum, this because it was more easy to me to start over with forums hierarchy.

This action leaded to the “Warning: Division by zero in” error.

Later, when I’ve created one valid forum and written my first topic, “Warning: Division by zero in” disappeared.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar