404 on Child Forums Only
A client of mine uses a bbPress/BuddyPress site with a decent sized user base (400+) and out of the blue (seemingly) we are getting a 404 – Page Not Found on any Child Forum page. Topics still work, Parent Forums still work and it is the same no matter the User Role (Admin, Participant, Moderator, Keymaster…). All plugins are up to date. We did just upgrade to the latest bbPress and noticed the problem shortly after, but not 100% sure that was the cause.
s2Member® Pro v130513
I am NOT using any Role/Capability Plugins.
Haven’t added any new plugins recently.
- Re-saving Permalinks
- Changing Permalinks
- Flushing Rewrites
- Remapping Roles to Default
- Adding some Capability Hacks (removed after they didn’t work)
- Checking/Unchecking “Auto Role”
- Changing Archive Slugs and Single Slugs
- There have not been any new Pages added
I’m at a bit of a loss and my client is getting frustrated. Please help if you can!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.