404 on Child Forums Only
My client has a bbPress/BuddyPress/s2Member forum site with about 400+ members. The site has been running very well for about a year now. This morning I got a call from my client that the Forums are showing Page Not Found on child-forums only. The parent forum pages and topic pages are still displaying accurately. The only change made recently was updating to bbPress 2.3.2, but I can’t say for sure that the problem began immediately after updating.
We are running the following (all up-to-date versions):
- WordPress 3.5.1
- bbPress 2.3.2
- BuddPress 1.7.2
- s2Member Pro v130513
I have tried all of the following with no results:
- Re-saving Permalinks
- Changing Permalinks Structure
- Remapping to Default Roles
- Changing Archive Slugs and Single Slugs
- Flushing Rewrite Rules
- Adding some Capabilities Hacks (removed after they didn’t work)
- Deactivating every plugin (including bbPress and reactivating it)
- No new pages have been added
- No new Custom Post Types have been added
I get the same issue regardless of User Role (Keymaster, Admin, Participant, Moderator, etc…)
I am at a loss and my client is getting frustrated. Please help if you can. Thanks!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.