Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

404 Error BBpress

• Hello, I am working on a website, and I’m trying to add the bbpress forums, I install the plugin and everything seems fine, until I want to view one of the forums, it always appear a 404 error message when I try to access example.com/forums/forum/…., this only happens when I set the permalinks to postname, because when I use the default permalink, there’s no problem and it doesn’t show the 404 not found error, anyone know what could be?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• BenNieIV
    Participant

@bennieiv

@Danwp23 Hello, I was having this same issue when I came upon your post. I had not tried changing the permalinks yet but did and had the same successful result as you (no 404). I changed the permalinks back to the post name structure then changed the theme package under the forum settings to Twenty Ten instead of bbPress Default. Refreshed the forum page and IT WORKED! The only conclusion I can make is there may be a issue with the bbPress Default theme package and some custom themes. Let me know if this works for you, hope so!

sharonlipinski
    Participant

@sharonlipinski

I was having the same problem and your suggestion fixed it. Thanks BenNielV!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar