Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

1.0 Alpha 2 install issue

• threevisual

@threevisual

Hey, I thought I’d try out the latest 1.0 alpha release (2) but when I go to install I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: bb_glob() in /home/wired/public_html/forums/bb-admin/class-install.php on line 322

Any idea how to fix this? One for the bugs list?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • There was an error in the original release causing this, the fix is made, but until it is available on the download site you need to get it from here…

[deleted] – see below

The zip archive is at the bottom of the page.

threevisual

@threevisual

thanks, I download the latest zip file from the link provided but I’m now getting the following error:

Warning: bb_install(/home/wired/public_html/bbpress/bb-includes/backpress/functions.core.php) [function.bb-install]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wired/public_html/bbpress/bb-admin/class-install.php on line 106

Fatal error: bb_install() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/wired/public_html/bbpress/bb-includes/backpress/functions.core.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php') in /home/wired/public_html/bbpress/bb-admin/class-install.php on line 106

The release on the download page is now updated, use that instead.

https://bbpress.org/download/

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar